Chocolate lovers will go crazy over these decadent brownies that are swirled with vanilla cream cheese! They’re moist and gooey and oh so delicious! Best of all, they’re pretty darn easy to make.
Crazy Good German Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
Chocolate lovers will go crazy over these decadent brownies that are swirled with vanilla cream cheese!
- 4 ounces Semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Nuts, chopped
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese. softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave chocolate and margarine in large bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar; mix well. Blend in two eggs and vanilla. Stir in 1/2 cup flour and nuts; mix well. Spread into greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour until well blended.
- Spoon over brownie mixture; cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. (DO NOT OVERBAKE.) Cool. Cut into squares.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY