Jump to recipe
Healthy Feel Good Brownies – These brownies are loaded with so many things that are good for you, that eating them will make you feel better!
Healthy Feel Good Brownies
- 1 cup ground oats
- 1 cup ground Flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea-salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unstalted butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger (this is a serotonin-booster)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 cup Splenda + 5 envelopes Stevia herbal sweetener
- 2 omega eggs and 1cup/250ml egg-whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Stir together ground oats, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Melt butter or coconut oil in a large saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in Cocoa. Blend in Splenda/Stevia, eggs/eggwhites and vanilla.
- Blend in dry ingredients and nuts. Pour batter into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch rectangular baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350degrees F (180 C) oven for 30-45 minutes or until done. Check to see if they’re done by poking a toothpick through the brownie; if it comes out clean then they’re done. Cool.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY