Jump to recipe
- 1 jar (about 7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- Violet and Orange Icing colors
- 4 cups popped popcorn, divided
- White Candy Melts Candy, melted following package instructions
- Large Candy Eyeballs
- Animal and People Faces
- Sprinkle Sets, candy corn, Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles
- Green and Black Candy Strings
- Spray Dimensions Multi-Cavity Mini Pumpkin Pan cavities with vegetable pan spray.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave marshmallow crème 1 minute at 50% power. Remove bowl from microwave and divide marshmallow crème in half; stir icing color into each half (tint slightly darker than how you want your finished treat to look). Stir 2 cups popped popcorn into each marshmallow mixture mixing until evenly coated. Press popcorn treat mixture in bottom cavities only of pumpkin pan to 1 1/2 in. deep; reserve some unmolded popcorn. Let set; unmold.
- Attach 2 popcorn ball halves together on one edge, using unmolded popcorn to prop opposite edge open. Using melted candy, attach Candy Eyeballs and sprinkles and candy corn teeth, and Jumbo Confetti nose. Attach candy strings for hair.
Recipe and Photo: Wilton Enterprises