Samuel Adams Boston Lager Glaze
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 4 peaches, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 bottles Samuel Adams Boston Lager
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add sugar. Cook until sugar lightly caramelizes.
- Add peaches and cook until peaches begin to fall apart.
- Add red wine vinegar and Boston Lager and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Puree in a blender. Allow to cool.
- Marinade can be used for beef, chicken and pork. Marinate red meat for 6-8 hours and white meat for at least 1 hour.
- After marinating meat, cook using the method you prefer. Just ensure that meat is cooked to proper temperature.