Jump to recipe
Leftover Turkey Casserole
- 2 1/2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 cups cooked, shredded turkey
- 1 12–ounce jar Heinz HomeStyle Roasted Turkey Gravy
- 1 cup stuffing, prepared
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and spread prepared mashed potatoes in the bottom.
- Combine turkey and gravy in large skillet and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in stuffing until thoroughly combined. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Spoon turkey mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly.
- Cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Recipe and Photo: Heinz Gravy