This easy breakfast is a great way to start the day. Sausage, eggs and cheese are layered over a crescent roll base for a delicious and filling meal.
This Weekend Brunch Casserole is a great way to start the day. Sausage, eggs and cheese are layered over a crescent roll base for a delicious and filling meal.
- 1 8-ounce can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 pound Bob Evans Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain.
- Line bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish with crescent roll dough, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended; pour over sausage.
- Bake 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Bob Evans