Jump to recipe
- 1 Stick (4 oz.) Butter, soften
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Condensed Milk
- 2 Medium Banana, mashed with fork
- 8 Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Banana extract, optional
- Sift the flour, baking power and baking soda together and set aside.
- Remove the cream from the cookies, place the cookies in a ziplock bag, use a rolling pin, crush the cookie into fine crumbs.
- Cream butter and sugar with electric beater till light and fluffy(about 3 minutes on medium speed).
- Add in egg one at a time and beat till the mixture is well combine without any egg trace.
- Add mashed banana, vanilla extract and condensed milk into the butter mixture and give it a quick whisk.
- Lower the mixer speed, add flour mixture and blend the mixture till smooth.
- Stir in the oreo cookies crumbs till combined, scoop the mixture into prepared muffin cups to 3/4 full.
- Top the muffin batter with some extra banana slices and oreo cookies, bake them in preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 – 25 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center and comes out clean.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY