- 1 loaf Rhodes™ bread, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Roll loaf into a 20-22-inch rope.
- Form into a circle and place in the bottom of a sprayed bundt pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and then make cuts lengthwise and widthwise, about 1-inch apart, without cutting through the bottom crust.
- Combine softened butter and powdered sugar well.
- Stir in honey and vanilla.
- Spread the honey butter between all the cuts.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and generously sprinkle in between all cuts.
- Wrap loaf in foil and place on baking sheet. Warm in 350°F oven 15-20 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk to make glaze and drizzle on warmed bread or serve as dipping sauce.
Recipe and Photo: Rhodes Bread on Instructables.com / CC BY-NC-SA