- 2 cup AP flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Strawberry Jam
- White sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin tin, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, sugar, confectioner’s sugar, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk, butter, vanilla. Add mixture to dry ingredients.
- Fold batter until well incorporated and light.
- Pour muffin tins half way. Place about 1/2 teaspoon of jam in center of batter and fill the rest of muffin tin.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Let cool for a several minutes before rolling each doughnut in sugar and transferring to a lined cooling rack
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY