Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Stuffed Blonde Oreos
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14–ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (16–ounce) package blonde Oreos or vanilla sandwich cookies
- 2 (16–ounce) packages vanilla almond bark or vanilla disks for dipping (melted according to package directions)
- Cinnamon sugar for sprinkling tops
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and condensed milk. Add flour, salt, and ground cinnamon and beat well.
- Separate each cookie into two halves. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop a level mound of cookie dough onto one of the halves and top with the other half, slightly pressing down. Repeat with remaining cookies. Chill in fridge for about an hour. Dip in melted bark, letting excess drip off, and place on wax paper lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with a tiny amount of cinnamon sugar to decorate and place in fridge until chocolate hardens.
Recipe and Photo: Lorie’s Mississippi Kitchen / CC BY