- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Boho Vineyards Cabernet
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 3-inch dinner rolls
- Caramelized onions (sauté in olive oil, very slowly, about 20 minutes)
- 1/2 cup loosely packed watercress
- 1/2 cup thinly shredded radicchio
- In medium bowl, combine onion powder, garlic, wine, beef, salt and pepper. Shape into twelve 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Grill until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Grill dinner rolls until slightly toasted. On bottom of each roll, place caramelized onions, patty, watercress and radicchio. Top with roll top.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Pinot Evil Wines