- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 pound(s) ground chuck
- 1/2 pound ground Sirloin
- 1/4 cup dry bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup steak sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns (see note below)
- 4 ounces sliced blue cheese
- In a bowl, add chuck, sirloin, bread crumbs, steak sauce, eggs, salt, and pepper, and mix gently with fork.
- Form 4 patties out of this mixture.
- Cook the hamburgers patties on each side, then cover with aluminum foil.
- Cut the sides of the bun, then grill in a stove-top grill until toasted.
- Place patties and a slice of blue cheese in each bun.
- Serve hot.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY