Jump to recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning (1 C salt, 1/4 C black pepper, 1/4 C garlic powder- mix well – store in shaker)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 C Worcestershire sauce
- 1 C sour cream
- 1 C crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 – 10 slices white bread
- One can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup-can measure of milk (up to the line)
- 1-1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except bread slices well.
- Shape into loaf. Place loaf on 1? deep jelly roll pan lined with white bread slices. Bake loaf for 45 – 60 minutes.
- The bread absorbs the grease and should be discarded after loaf is removed from oven.
- Heat soup and milk over medium heat & add cheese.
- Pour over meatloaf or pass at the table.
Recipe: Favorite Recipes / CC BY-SA
Photo: fboyd / CC BY-SA