- 2 slices whole grain white bread
- 1 teaspoon low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 slices Honey Ham
- 2 slices Swiss Cheese, cut into 2-inch by 1/4-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon shredded carrot
- 2 sweet baby pickles
- Trim crust from bread. Place both pieces of bread side-by-side on a work surface, with one slice overlapping the other. Press bread slices where they overlap to fuse together. Spread bread with ranch dressing.
- Layer bread with ham, Swiss, and carrots.
- Place two pickles horizontally and end-to-end at bread edge closest to you. Roll bread from bottom up to make tight cigar-shaped roll.
- Cut roll into sushi-sized pieces approximately one inch in length.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Sara Lee Premium Meats