- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 8 ounces Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 18 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, mash 2 cups of strawberries and 1 cup of blueberries. Add condensed milk, lemon juice and 2 cups of whipped topping. Mix thoroughly.
- Line a 9-inch loaf pan with a piece of foil large enough so that it hangs over the edges.
- Pour in berry mixture.
- Stir cookies into the melted butter and spread on top of berry mixture. Fold sides of foil together to cover cake and place in freezer for 6 hours or until firm.
- To serve, invert onto a plate, remove foil and spread with remaining whipped topping.
- Slice remaining strawberries. Arrange remaining blueberries and sliced strawberries on top of cake in a festive pattern.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Aldi’s