- 3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. In 1-gallon plastic resealable bag, mix baking mix, cheese, salt and paprika.
- Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of coating mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat to use up remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through bake time with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Bisquick