Creamy Chocolate Pumpkin-Spice Latte
- 6 ounces brewed pumpkin flavored coffee
- 5 tablespoons milk, heated (I used Skim-plus- try to keep it lowfat-nonfat! OR Soy Milk)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (I used Hershey’s)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- lowfat whipped cream (I used Cool Whip Brand)
- chocolate syrup for drizzle
- Pour chocolate syrup into bottom of mug.
- Brew coffee as indicated on package/machine and pour hot coffee into the mug.
- Stir in warm milk and sugar, until all the sugar and syrup are combined.
- Top with whipped cream,
Photo: Jack Hebert on flickr / CC BY