Cinnamon Surprise Cookies
- 3/4 cup Vegetable oil/ Butter (room temp)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/4 cups AP Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream oil/butter with sugar until sugar dissolves.
- In a large bowl, mis egg,flour,soda and cinnamon. Blend in wet mixture.
- Spoon mixture onto baking sheets.
- There is no need to grease before hand, the mixture contains enough oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Makes 2 and a half dozen.
Recipe and Photo: Nibbledish / CC BY-SA