- 1 Lb of watermelon
- 1 Lb of tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1/4 of a onion
- 5 Spoons of good spanish olive oil
- 2 Spoons of good balsamic vinegar
- Some basil if you like it
- Salt and pepper
- All the ingredients must be put in a food processor or a blender. Puree it. Strain the puree in case it has some tomato or pepper peels.
- Put the puree in to the fridge to cool for at least an hour.
- Before serving, stir the gazpacho to blend all the ingredients.
- Serve with little cubes of watermelon.
Recipe and Photo: Bread & Oil / CC BY-SA