- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the garlic, creole seasoning, and bell pepper.
- In a skillet, sauté the shrimp in the oil over moderately high heat for 3-4 minutes per side, until just white throughout. Add the lemon juice and parsley and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Ideal Diet / CC BY-NC-ND