Recipe: Shortbread and Chocolate Hearts
- 1 batch of shortbread cookies, cut in a heart shape
- 180 gms – 6 oz. dark chocolate, melted
- Prepare your shortbread cookies.
- Once the cookies have cooled down, melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
- Dip one end of each cookie in the melted chocolate and place it on a tray lined with baking paper.
- When you have done that for all the cookies, put the tray in the fridge for about 10 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Enjoy with a hot cup of tea!