Jump to recipe
- 1 lg. sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 med. head cabbage, chopped
- Salt & lemon pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasonings
- Parsley (optional)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil (enough to coat)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Coat skillet with olive oil and butter. Sautee onion, then add cabbage.
- Stir thoroughly. Simmer, stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes. Stir in garlic, salt and lemon pepper, paprika, and Italian seasonings.
- Continue cooking until cabbage is tender, about another 10 or 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley (optional).
Recipe and Photo: Ordinary Recipes Made Gourmet / CC BY-SA