Recipe: Rosemary-Garlic Chicken
- 2/3 cup Kikkoman Roasted Garlic Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine first 3 ingredients; remove and reserve 3 tablespoons mixture. Pour remaining mixture over chicken in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat chicken. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over once.
- Place chicken on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals. Cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning over and brushing occasionally with reserved sauce mixture.