Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1(14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding & pie filling
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped, divided
- 48 Nilla Wafers, divided
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- Additional Nilla Wafers and banana slices
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix; beat for 2 minutes with mixer at medium speed. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Fold in 3 cups whipped cream.
- Place 3 wafers and a few banana slices in the bottom of each of 8 (12-ounce) dessert dishes. Spoon 1/2 cup pudding into each dish.
- Top with remaining wafers, banana slices and pudding. Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with remaining whipped cream, additional wafers and bananas.
Creamy Banana Pudding can be prepared in large serving bowl. Prepare pudding mixture as directed above. Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into bottom of 2 1/2-quart glass serving bowl. Top with one-half each wafers, banana slices and remaining pudding. Repeat layers, ending with pudding. Refrigerate and garnish as above. Refrigerate leftovers.