- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 2 cups noodles (I used egg noodles)
- 2 cans tomato paste + 1 tomato paste can of water
- 4 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 4 ounce cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces pkgs. (3 ounces each) sliced pepperoni
- Brown beef and sausage.
- Boil pasta at the same time.
- While waiting for those to cook, mix remaining ingredients, except for the cheeses and pepperoni, in the slow cooker.
- Be sure to drain all the fat off the meat, then mix in the sauce.
- Drain pasta and stir in.
- Top the casserole with cheese and pepperoni.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hours or HIGH for 1.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY