Recipe: Piña Colada Cream Dessert
- 1 (14-ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice from concentrate
- 3/4 cup toasted flaked coconut
- Edible flowers, optional
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, milk, pineapple juice concentrate and lime juice concentrate. Transfer to 9 x 9- inch baking pan. Cover; freeze 2 hours or until almost firm.
- Break frozen mixture into small chunks; transfer to chilled large bowl. With mixer, beat until smooth but not melted. Stir in coconut. Return to pan. Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm. To serve, scoop into dessert dishes. Garnish with flowers if desired.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Eagle® Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk