Recipe: Pecan-Crusted Chicken Tenders
- 16 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup pecans, ground
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg white
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together crushed crackers and next 4 ingredients.2. Whisk egg white just until foamy.
- Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a parchment paper-lined 15- x 10-inch cookie sheet/jelly-roll pan.
- Dredge chicken breast strips in flour; dip in egg white, and dredge in saltine mixture. Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack.
- Bake at 425° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once after 12 minutes.