Mini Moscato Cheesecakes
Category Cheesecake Dessert
- 1 cup finely ground gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons Mirassou Moscato
- 1 teaspoon each: vanilla and lemon extract
- 1 egg, plus 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Store bought lemon curd, lemon zest, mint and fresh raspberries (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and spray a 24 cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together ground gingersnaps and butter in a small bowl. Press about 1 1/2 teaspoons into each cup then press firmly into the bottom of each. Brush any crumbs off the top of the muffin pan and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in flour, Moscato and extracts on low speed.
- Add eggs and beat just until combined.
- Spoon equal amounts into each cup (they will be very full).
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until filling feels set to the touch.
- Let cool completely, and then run a small thin knife around the edge of each to remove from pan.
- Place on a platter and top each with lemon curd, lemon zest, mint and fresh raspberries, as desired.
Recipe and Photo credit: Mirassou Winery