Mini Green Bean Casseroles
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 cups green beans, cooked
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French Fried Onions (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 2 packages (about 16 ounces each) refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits (16 biscuits)
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Spray 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray. Stir the green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese and 2/3 cup onions in a large bowl.?
- Roll each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Press the biscuit circles into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Divide the green bean mixture among the biscuit cups.?
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the biscuit cups are golden brown. Stir the remaining cheese and onions in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the green bean mixture.?
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let the minis cool in the pans on wire racks for 5 minutes.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY