Recipe: Mini Fruit Pizzas
- 16 oz Strawberry (estimate)
- 9 oz Blueberries (estimate)
- 11 oz can of Mandarine Oranges
- 4-5 Kiwifruits (estimate)
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 pkg. Cream Cheese – softened
- Strawberry Sauce (optional)
- You can use whatever fruits you want! Try out different combinations 🙂
- Make or buy your sugar cookie dough.
- Cut into cookie sizes and bake according to your directions.
- Take your cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and mix them all together.
- Spread on cookies now or wait until before you want to serve them.
- Prepare your fruits, then place on pizzas.
- Top it off with some strawberry sauce if you want or serve them plain. Now, ENJOY!
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Penolopy Bulnick on instructables.com / CC BY-NC-SA