Jump to recipe
Garlic Cilantro Shrimp Pasta
- 500 g (1 lb) linguine pasta
- 1 1/2 kg (3 lb) medium shrimps, peeled & deveined
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- a big handful of chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the chopped cilantro and cook. Add the shrimps and cook almost until pink. Add the lemon juice.
- In a large pot cook the pasta in a boiling salted water. Drain.
- Add the shrimps to the pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Chicho’s Kitchen / CC BY