Fresh Mango and Black Bean Salad with Grilled Chicken
- ½ cup prepared vinaigrette salad dressing
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 2 ripe mangos
- In a small bowl combine salad dressing, cilantro and lime peel.
- In a plastic food storage bag place ¼ cup of the dressing and the chicken breasts.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl combine black beans, onion and jalapeno with remaining dressing then set aside.
- Peel and cube mangoes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken until cooked through.
- Toss mangos with bean mixture.
- Serve chicken with mango and black bean salad.
Recipes and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA