Jump to recipe
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup / 113g) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 ounces (1 cup/ 226 g) cream cheese, at room temperature (or microwaved for 30 seconds)
- 4 ounces (113g) smoked salmon, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grind in fresh salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- To make super cute finger-food appetizers, combine salmon dip with crackers, sliced cucumbers, halved mini tomatoes, and fresh dill.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of scoochmaroo on instructables.com / CC BY-NC-SA