- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons toasted sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cavities of Petite Loaf Pan with Petite Loaf Baking Cups.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, lime zest and baking powder. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in coconut extract. Add flour mixture alternately with coconut milk to butter mixture; mix until well combined. Divide mixture evenly into baking cups.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool loaves in pan 10 minutes. Remove loaves from pan; cool completely.
- To make icing, combine confectioners’ sugar and lime juice in small bowl to desired consistency. Drizzle icing over tops of loaves, allowing icing to run down sides. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.