Dig into a rich and delicious Chocolate Molten Lava Cake and cue the ooey-
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
Dig into a rich and delicious Chocolate Molten Lava Cake and cue the ooey-gooey centers. This recipe is easy to make--and will impress any dinner guest!
- 6 (1-ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate
- 2 (1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease 6 (6-ounce) custard cups. Melt the chocolates and butter in the microwave, or in a double boiler. Add the flour and sugar to chocolate mixture. Stir in the eggs and yolks until smooth. Stir in the vanilla and orange liqueur.
- Divide the batter evenly among the custard cups. Place in the oven and bake for 14 minutes. The edges should be firm but the center will be runny.
- Run a knife around the edges to loosen and invert onto dessert plates.