Asian Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked chicken, skin removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 mandarin orange or tangerine, divided into sections
- ½ cup no-fat Asian or Oriental-style salad dressing
- black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, cilantro, cucumber, and dressing.
- Toss well.
- Top with green onions and tangerine sections.
- Pepper to taste.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA