Recipe: Berry Bliss Cake
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 10.75-ounce package frozen pound cake
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups mixed raspberries and sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- Add milk to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Cut cake horizontally into three layers; brush with juice. Place bottom layer on serving plate; top with 3/4 cup mixed berries, half of pudding mixture and middle cake layer. Repeat layers of mixed berries and pudding mixture; cover with top cake layer. Top with 1/2 cup whipped topping and remaining berries; cover loosely with foil.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
For more great recipe ideas visit CoolWhip.com
Recipe and Photo courtesy of Kraft