Amazing Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Sage
- 1 (5.3 oz.) package goat cheese
- 3 ea. medium size baking potatoes (peeled and cut in 1 inch pieces)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic ( minced)
- 1 /4 tsp sage
- In a medium saucepan cook the potatoes in salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the saucepan.
- While still warm, add the olive oil, garlic and Goat Cheese.
- Whip the potatoes with hand held mixers until the ingredients are blended and the desired consistency is obtained.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY