Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- 1 Package Gingerbread Mix (ours is gluten free)
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Roasted Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- Cream cheese frosting (link follows recipe)
- Mix the first 6 ingredients well. Pour into greased cupcake tins to the 1/2 way mark. Make a well in each with a spoon. Add a tablespoon cream cheese frosting to each.
- Top with another heaping tablespoon the cup cake batter. Make sure you can’t see the frosting from the top. Sprinkle each cup cake with pepitas. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 f for about 30 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
Cream cheese frosting recipe can be found by clicking HERE!
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY