Quick and Simple Chicken Salad
- 1/2 slice grilled chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup of chopped-up (small pieces) red leaf romaine lettuce (or leafy green of your choice)
- Small amount (to your liking) purple onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chic peas
- 1 serving of your favorite creamy (all-natural) dressing or low fat mayonnaise
- Pull chicken cubes apart to make smaller, more stringy chicken pieces.
- Pour everything but the chic peas into a bowl together and mix until dressing is blended well.
- Add chic peas.
Recipe and Photo: Hungry Runner / CC BY-SA