Almond Joy Truffles
- 6 ounces 150 grams dark chocolate
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon espresso
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 cup grated coconut
- Melt chocolate in a medium sized glass bowl in the microwave (check and stir frequently, time will depend on your microwave).
- Allow to cool a bit, then beat in egg yolks.
- Add milk and coffee and beat until combined.
- Add butter and continue to beat.
- Beat in almonds.
- Refrigerate truffle mixture for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Form smaller sized balls and roll in coconut.
Recipe and Photo: Canary Girl