3-Ingredient Pulled Pork in a Slow Cooker
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 12 ounce can of root beer
- 18 ounce bottle of barbecue sauce
- 8 buns
- Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker and pour the can of root beer over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until pork shreds easily with a fork.
- After pork has cooked, drain and discard the root beer.
- Shred the pork and place it back in the slow cooker.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over the pork and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately on buns or keep warm in slow cooker until ready to serve.
Recipe and Photo: The World’s Best Ever / CC BY-SA