Jump to recipe
Vegan Chocolate Banana Pie
- 1 box silken tofu
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of dark chocolate-melted in a bain marie
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch-mixed with 1 ½ tsp soy milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 pie crust
- In a blender, add tofu and mix until creamy,
- Add bananas.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl on top of a pot of boiling water
- Add chocolate to blender, add cornstarch and maple syrup.
- Pour into a precooked pie crust, and place in the fridge for as long as possible.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY