- 1 (4-serving-size) package Jell-O Lemon Pudding and Pie Filling (not instant)
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jell-O Lime Gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups water, divided use
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Bacardi light rum
- 1 3/4 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 1 baked (9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust, cooled
- Additional Cool Whip (optional, for garnish)
- Lime slices (optional, for garnish)
- Combine pudding mix, gelatin, and sugar in a saucepan. Blend in 1/2 cup of the water and the eggs. Add remaining water and cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat, stir in rum. Chill.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pie crust and chill until firm About 2 hours.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and lime slices, if desired.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA