- 1 package (19 21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like)
- 1 ounce square of semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- mini-chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package for cake-like brownies.
- Fill cups 2/3 full and bake.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
- Press a small well in each brownie.
- Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- In microwave melt chocolate and milk. Stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- In separate bowl mix softened cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture – mix until smooth. Gradually fold in whipped topping.
- Using a pastry bag with a star tip, fill the center of each brownie. Garnish.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours before serving.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY