- 1 (17.5-ounce) package sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Cream Cheese Pineapple Layer
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained, reserving 2 tablespoons juice
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- STIR cookie mix and melted butter with fork until crumbs form. Press evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs just until blended. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and 2 tablespoons pineapple juice. Pour over warm crust. Sprinkle drained pineapple evenly over top.
- STIR coconut, macadamia nuts and butter in small bowl until evenly moistened. Sprinkle over pineapple layer.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is set and coconut is lightly browned. Cool 1 hour on wire rack. Chill 1 hour. Cut into bars.
For more great ideas and recipes visit Eagle Brand
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Eagle Brand