- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup strong black coffee, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 48 Nilla Wafers, divided
- Cocoa powder, additional Nilla Wafers and chocolate-covered coffee beans, for garnish
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, 1/4 cup coffee and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Stir in 3 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Place 24 wafers in circular fashion on bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Brush or drizzle with coffee.
- Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture over wafers in pan; repeat layers, brushing wafers with remaining coffee and ending with cream cheese mixture.
- Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with cocoa powder, remaining whipped topping, additional wafers and coffee beans.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Nilla® Wafers