Recipe: BBQ Quesadilla
- 1 pound Bob Evans Zesty Hot Sausage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Bob Evans Wildfire BBQ sauce
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Sour cream
- In skillet over medium heat crumble and cook sausage and onions until brown. Stir in BBQ sauce.
- Lay 2 tortillas on a flat surface. Top each with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Divide sausage mixture between the two. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add a small amount of oil to coat bottom of skillet. Cook one quesadilla at a time until golden brown on each side, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Photo and Recipe Courtesy of Bob Evans