Tabasco and Lime Ceviche
- 1 pound fresh tilapia or other fresh, firm white fish, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh key lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco brand Original Red Sauce
- 1 large Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 avocado, diced
- Place fish, lime juice, onion, garlic and Tabasco Sauce in bowl. Mix well, cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Stir in tomato, cilantro, salt and olive oil. Chill. Drain before serving, if desired.
- Garnish with avocado and serve with your favorite tortilla chips.