Jump to recipe
Suzettes Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake
- 1-3/4 cup (1-1/2 pkgs) Chocolate Graham Crackers (crushed)
- 1/3 cup Margarine (melted)
- 3-8 oz pkgs Cream Cheese
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbls Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbl Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 C. mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 C. hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 C. chopped pecans
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in bowl with fork & press into bottom & 1-1/2 inches up sides of spring form pan. (13 x 9 can be used in a pinch). (We used regular graham crackers because we had a bunch on hand)
- Beat Cream cheese and condensed milk together until creamy.
- Add remaining filling ingredients until well combined.
- Remove 1 cup of filling and set aside. Melt chocolate chips about 1 minute, (just until melted) and mix completely into the 1-cup reserved filling.
- Pour 1/2 of the white filling into crust, then the chocolate filling, then the last 1/2 of the white. Take knife and gently swirl colors.
- Bake at 300 for 1 hour and 15-30 mins-until light golden on top and edges are set and middle moves slightly. Cool completely & Chill. **(I place a pie pan full of water on the lower rack during cooking time for moisture. Also, I turn oven off and leave cake in oven to cool for 1-2 hours before removing from oven)
- Remove outer ring just before topping and serving
- Top outer edge and center with 1/4 cup mini choco. Chips & 1/4 cup Pecans (chopped). Drizzle melted chocolate chips and caramel topping all over top and drip down sides.
Recipe and Photo: Gourmet Mom-on-the-Go / CC BY